* Finish reading The Rspec Book
* Get back into Grails, learn the new features of GORM and checkout plugins that have been created/updated since Grails 1.3 first came out
* Get back to basics and re-visit some old textbooks on algorithms
* Learn some new testing frameworks (spock, mockito, etc)
* Write a post defending mocking with anonymous inner classes in java
* Finally write my show tracker app – this time in Rails
The real question is whether or not making this public will help these get done.